Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm back from Asia Conference 2008!!!!

Actually I was back at 12.30am, but my friends jio me to play Dota with them, haha. 6 days without playing Dota, record sia, hahahahah. =D

Asia Conference was great, but I believe that there is still rooms for improvement. A lot of mistakes happened during the first day by my ministry. I think other ministry might have made mistakes too. But like what Thomas Edison said, 'There is no such thing as failure, just learning experience', we can learn a lot from the mistakes we made. Furthermore, this is the first time we have Asia Conference, so mistakes are somewhat inevitable. But praise God! It is not how we started, but how we finished. The finale is super duper imba hyper good!!! I love the 'bursting balloons' part =D.

I think I served for almost all the sessions except the finale. As a result, I felt sick due to exhaustion and dehydration and perhaps other unknown causes. When Pst.Bernard was preaching, I had difficulty breathing and almost fainted 3-4 times, if Chao Chung hadn't woke me up. I had a flu and my interior left ear and blocked by mucus, which was extremely uncomfortable and annoying. As I am typing this, it is still blocked, but I'm trying my best to ignore it, lol. At least I get to experience the life of a partially deaf person till I recover, so I can empathize with them. =)

I'm gonna miss Expo again, all the ushers there, the zones, the logis, the food, the stalls, the congregation, everything.

Looking forward to Asia Conference 2010, but I'll be in the army at that time. Nevermind, at least I got to experience the inaugural Asia Conference 2008! ^^

Time to sleep now, in order to recuperate and make up for all the lost sleep the previous 6 days.

Astarmist
Missing her very much~