I've always wanted to find a girlfriend in church, or at least a christian girlfriend but it seems extremely difficult to do so in my current situation. There isn't any girl that I know who is interested in me in church, and there is barely any chance for interaction, except for services or ministry, and ministry is out of the question cause there isn't any girl younger than me. Service also don't really get to talk to anyone except for CG members. And I'm in a youth CG still whereas I'm already an adult, so out of the question too.
On the other hand, I have a lot of interaction with my club members and there are a lot of attractive girls in there too, and unlike the girls I know in church, the girls there actually initiate conversations with me and I enjoy talking to most of them too. I think that is how feelings develop...
But...I really want to have a christian girlfriend, after all, I spent more than half of my life in church. But it seems the worse experiences that I have with chasing girls are christian girls. In fact I almost backslided cause of Christian girls, not non-Christian girls. The irony of it.
I did speak to some Christians who had non-Christians BGR and asked for their opinions, and actually I got back positive feedbacks, mainly cause their non-Christian couple was willing to convert. I just wish it can happen for me too.
どうしょう。。。僕は全然わからない。恋愛は甘くて苦い。