Today is a day I must post and I'm actually quite happy to be doing so because
I'M FINALLY A SECOND YEAR SOLDIER!!
What a long journey the past 10 months have been. Started counting down from 600+ days and now it's 365 more days to ORD! Just can't wait for the day man, I know the rest of my friends are thinking likewise.
The hardest part yet was probably the days of commando BMT. Can't be compared to Ex Wallaby, cause HQ platoon did lesser things there, lol. Still remembered how much I wanted to die in there, everyday was like training and torturing, stretching my whole body, mind, spirit, etc. to the limit.
The slackest part is yet to come, probably 1 month before I ORD, lol. Most people say the life of a 2nd soldier will be easier, cause more welfare, but the program and training schedule will more or less be tougher.
For now I know the major events are:
1. Full Troop Exercise 1-3 (idk when)
2. ATEC stage 1 (march)
3. ATEC stage 2 in Australia (sep-oct)
Need to work with the new batch of sergeants that just came. Some of them quite nice, esp those in my platoon. Hope we'll be able to work together and yea, ord together!
This month also nothing much, looking forward to Christmas and New Year. Then 2011 will be a brand new year full of surprises and excitement, I hope, cause this year has been pretty boring. Not that there are not much events, is that can't go for most of them. But I really glad that I've finally trained up keyboardist disciples. Greatest achievement of this year, for me personally, lol.
So that's it, 365 more days to ORD!!!!!!!!!!!! =)