"When there is a will, there is a way". That's what one of my CG member reminded me after service during my birthday celebration. Indeed, even with my post-wisdom tooth surgery pain, I still enjoyed myself thoroughly. Ate porridge at HK cafe and Crystal Jade. Simply delicious, even better than my maid's cooking. ^^
Of course, all this won't not be possible without all my great friends around me. Imagine celebrating birthday alone...that'll be awfully sad. Thanks everyone for the wishes, the sabo( although it hurts), the gifts, the blessings and everything else =)
As for my wisdom tooth, it still kinda hurt and swollen too, but I guess it is normal. Don't wanna go back camp though, have to meet timing to eat the food and given my difficulty in eating, I might as well starve. Gonna try seeing the MO and hope he gives me Att C. If not, I will suffer like mad for the whole week. Argh...
Gonna go Australia from 16 oct to 8 nov, sorry Xinying, Chao Chung and Rachel, won't be celebrating your birthday. Worst of all, I won't be able to attend Kelvin and Cynthia's wedding. Man....!!! Army just wrecks my life totally. =/
I long for freedom, for the day I can walk out of camp free. No more reporting strength to the sergeants, no more listening to orders like a slave and no more getting picked on by some people who just have nothing better to do. No more of all these nonsense man. 427 more days, I can do it.