Friday, December 19, 2008

Time to update my blog =)

First and foremost, my parents came back from Israel on 13 dec. No more 'home alone', hehe =D. They bought some native products and mementos like a golden bell with the word 'Jerusalem' on it. Too bad they didn't buy much food, cause they said they didn't really went shopping. It will be a lie to say I didn't miss them, but it was quite 'shiok' to experience freedom for 2 weeks, especially when there is no one to nag at me when I sleep at 4am, wahahahaa ^^.

Secondly, I want to thank God for all the blessings he have gave me for this month.


My mother just blessed me with a keyboard this morning! Woohoo!!! I've been wanting to buy a keyboard for more than 6 months, and finally I got it!! Yay!!!

This keyboard cost $536.75, together with the stand, pedal and bag.

Isn't she beautiful?? I hearby pronounce this keyboard as my wife, lol. I'm gonna spend lots of time with it, hahaha. And it came just at the right time, cause I'm thinking of proposing to Edwin that I want to play the keyboard for thanksgiving party, hehe. =X

Lastly, my CG is selling hand-made mirrors. All proceeds will go to CHCSA.

This following link will direct you to the blog-shop we have created.

http://w453-biz.blogspot.com/

Do visit it and order anything that you desire =).

Personally I have ordered a customized mirror, which I made it on my own too, other than the name, which was done by angel.



Looking forward to this saturday's candlelight service and 'My hope' on sunday at my house =P. The next 2 weeks are gonna be packed with lots of activities, but I daresay this month is the best month of the year for me.

Christmas, how will it be like for me this year? I hope it will be something unique and different =)

Astarmist