Sunday, May 5, 2019

When you believe

Wow it has been 3 years since I last wrote a post in this blog.

I guess this is still one of my favourite place to pour out my worries and pen down the struggles that I'm going through.

I've been reading my previous posts up till 2013, and looking back at how far I've come in life, I'm really thankful to God for everything.

I managed to find a job that I enjoy doing, get to go Japan annually for holiday, and I'm still living my dream of being a keyboardist to minister to His people.

Well, that doesn't mean that my life is smooth-sailing. 

Recently the doctor has diagnosed my father with stage 4 stomach cancer and told him that he has only 6 months left to live. Due to his health condition, he has been terminated from his job. The bill for his medication is nearly $5000 per month, which is quite a huge burden for our family given that my older brother and I are the only ones working now. 

I don't know how long we can sustain this, but I can only pray and hope that there will be a miracle.

Just like this song that I heard when I was younger, "When you believe". 


Sometimes, there is only so much that science and human can do. Sometimes, you just need a divine intervention. And the only thing you can do is to believe. :)