Saturday, September 19, 2009

It is all about feelings:
Oppx I suddenly remembered that I've got a blog after not coming here for such a long time. Hmm time is going so slowly these few days. There is a saying, "Time flies when you are having fun." I guess this shows that I'm totally not having fun at all. Who would be while having A levels?? Lol, what a rhetorical question.

Anyways I got back all my papers, and I think only a few people know the results cause it was really terrible. For the first time in my life, I failed math. Guess there is a first time for everything. But my math teacher didn't look so surprised. Maybe a lot of students failed?? I don't know.

Without further ado, my results:

Math- S
Physics: E
Chemistry- E
Econs: U
GP: E

Only good news, I'm one of the only 6 people who passed GP. We called ourselves the "chosen ones". Lol! =X

Crap results. I'm not sad, and obviously not happy -.-...just bewildered. If not studying can get me these kind of results, I wonder if I've studied, what would the results be? Maybe it is possible to get straights As. Now the limiting factor is not knowledge, it is time.

So much regrets in my life now, if only I worked harder. But nevermind, I'm not going to give up. I've just convinced myself to erase any thoughts of repeating or failing. Even if I don't get into the course I want, I'm gonna do my best. My future is at stake.

This sort of reminds me of "Live Your Dream", a drama which I acted when I recently joined WYZ zone. I said this sentence which meant a lot to me at that time:

"Winners are not those who never fail. They are those who never quit."

Since I said it to someone else before, I should do the same myself. I'm not going to quit. Thanks Kelvin Tan for your talk to me, if not I would have considered repeating. Thanks Edwin for your encouragement through this whole period, ever since the start of my temporary PO in June till now. Thanks to all my friends for being there for me, even though I know I don't deserve it. I'm not even popular or famous or rich or anything, I'm so useless sometimes, argh...But nevertheless, you all still stood by me. "A friend in need is a friend indeed".

Human relationship is perhaps one of the most incomprehensible topics in the world. Sometimes when you think you understand a person, it seems otherwise. If only we can all be open to each other without any apprehension or fear of being rejected. I tried, but failed. Alas I'm only human.

I can't wait for all these things to come to an end. A temporal escape from the harsh reality, that is what I want now. To a place where there is no worries or anxiety. I think I know of such a place---Heaven. Nah, I'm not so silly as to wish I can die now. There is just so many things that I haven't accomplish in life yet. The world is vast, likewise our dreams ought to be so.