Sunday, February 15, 2009

Orientation Camp 09

3 days 2 nights were too short, how I wished it could have been longer.

Thanks OG9 for being such great campers =). It is my good fortune to be your leader and have the opportunity to take care of you guys. Haha, last day of camp already shared our feelings for one another. Thanks for appreciating me and Bai Fong so much, I almost teared.

This is going to be the last time being a camp facilitator for JJC. A bittersweet victory. Now I wish that JC education have 4 years. 2 years is really too short to forge strong friendships...

But I'll treasure every moment I have with you guys.

Orientation Camp Day 1

Family 1: Unicorn

The moon during Day 1 supper

Kong Ming lantern

E-web: The invisible bonds that tie us together


Dear campers, you all are worth the sacrifice we've put in during the preparation of the camp and during the camp. Staying back in school during weekdays till 9pm and coming back during saturdays to do all the preparation. Sleeping only 3-4 hours and shouting our voice out during cheers. They were all worthwhile.

Thanks for the sweets during 14 feb, 1st time people gave me sweets on 14 feb, lol. ^^

Recuperating at the moment, I don't think I feel like going school tomorrow.

Tomorrow is crazy man. Go school 7am for OGL meeting, then all the way till 9pm cause need to make up for all the lessons we missed during orientation camp. Oh man, I wanna faint le...

Tuesday, wednesday and thursday also got make up lectures and tutorials...

Wednesday econs and physics test, thursday math test, friday GP test.

Can I just fail all my test except math?? AH..........I wanna go to the beach and scream out loud.

God please give me wisdom and strength.

Astarmist